Great Books about Millennials

I just checked out a book that I had heard a lot about. It is definitely living up to my expectations. The name of the book is Millennials Rising, The Next Generation by Neil Howe and William Strauss. If you are looking for good insight into this generation, it is an excellent resource. What I really like about it is the positive way it looks at Millennials. We are always so quick to discuss the negative elements about this generation and it turns out based on research that there are many misconceptions about them.

For you Millennials out there, I found a good book (or at least it seems good so far). It is called My Reality Check Bounced, by Jason Ryan Dorsey. Jason is a Millennial who wrote the book to address many of the questions and concerns he sees from young people disillusioned by work and their lives. He was the winner of the Austin Under 40 Entrepreneur of the Year Award and speaks regularly to young adults to help them understand the "real" work world. I recommend reading this if you are struggling with your place in work, life and the world around you. He seems to have great insight and fun to read writing style.

No comments: